Fisher™ 2625 Volume Boosters
Enquire about this Product
Fisher 2625 series volume boosters are used in conjunction with a positioner on a throttling control valve to increase stroking speed. The 2625NS is a nuclear service version and uses elastomeric components that better withstand high temperature and radiation environments. The 2625 and 2625SST are certified for use in Safety Instrumented System (SIS) applications. Certification is by exida® Consulting LLC, a global provider of functional safety and control system security.
Valve Type: Valves & Accessories
Sub-Type: Fisher Accessories
- Delivers the volume needed for rapid actuator stroking when large input changes suddenly occur.
- Integral bypass restriction tunes the booster response so that smooth actuator motion follows the slow signal changes.
- Soft seats provide tight shutoff to reduce unnecessary air consumption and eliminate saturation of positioner relays.
- Permits high actuator stroking speeds upon demand without degrading the positioner steady-state accuracy.
- Certified for use in Safety Instrumented System (SIS) applications.