Crosby OMNI-TRIM Direct Pressure Relief Valves
Enquire about this Product
Reliable and economical overpressure protection for thermal relief and many more applications
The Crosby OMNI-TRIM pressure relief valve is the proven solution for overpressure protection and/or thermal relief applications on air, gas, vapor, liquid and steam. Its simple design makes it ideal for refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, power plant auxiliary systems and pulp and paper mills.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- ASME/NB certified capacities for air, water and steam.
- Full compliance with all major global pressure relief standards including ASME VIII, API 527, EN4126, PED/CE and numerous other standards.
- Series 900 uses single trim design for liquid, gas, and vapor services.
- Highly customizable to meet most applications.
- Interchangeable parts to reduce maintenance costs.
- Full nozzle configuration.
- Simple and reliable design.
- Easy maintenance.
- Soft seat options for superior seat tightness.
- Adjustable blowdown option to reduce product loss.