Direct Spring Operated Pressure Relief Valves Series 60/80
Enquire about this Product
Premium performance direct spring operated pressure relief valves that use special internals and soft seats to provide optimum, accurate performance
Specific valve types are available for gas, vapor, liquid; gas or liquid thermal relief, steam, cryogenic and chemically active applications.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Anderson Greenwood Pressure Relief Valves
- Soft seat design provides repeatable bubble-tight performance before and after each relief cycle.
- Leak-tight performance near set pressure allows higher operating pressure, resulting in increased process throughput and system optimization.
- Easily replaceable soft seat and seals eliminate expensive, time-consuming lapping of metal components, resulting in lower long-term maintenance costs.
- Type 81P spindle design balanced against the effects of back pressure without the use of a bellows, reducing both initial purchase and associated long-term maintenance costs.
- Meet ASME Section VIII requirements, providing the user with third party verification of valve capacity and performance.
- Comply with the EC Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.