ENARDO Model 2000
Enquire about this Product
The ENARDO Model 2000 Emergency Relief Vent provides an emergency pressure relief opening for storage tanks when exposed to overpressures not handled by standard tank vents. When properly sized, this vent provides the capacity to meet API Standard 2000, NFPA 30 and OSHA (29 CFR 1910.106) for emergency venting due to fire exposure. The Model 2000 provides pressure relief only. For an emergency relief vent with vacuum, see ENARDO’s Model 2500.
ENARDO Emergency Pressure Relief Vents are designed with a hinged cover that begins to open at the predetermined setting and relieves excess pressure. When the overpressure dissipates, the cover reseals tightly onto the base. The hinge mechanism prevents misalignment and provides an accurate reseat.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Emergency Pressure Relief Vents
- Pressure setting:
- 2.0 to 32.0 oz/in. 2 (0.5 increments)
- 4.0 to 55.0 in. H20 (0.5 increments)
- (8.0 to 138.0 mbar – 2.2 mbar increments)
- Vacuum setting: N/A
- Advanced seal technology exceeds the most stringent industrial standards.
- Housing material: carbon steel and stainless steel
- Corrosion-resistant coatings available for the most severe applications
- Size: ANSI 4 (100) to 24 (600); API 8 (200) to 24 (600)