ENARDO Models A, A-L, 110-PO and 200
Enquire about this Product
ENARDO Dead Weight Thief Hatches are generally used on low-pressure, steel and fiberglass tanks. When excessive pressure builds within the storage tank, the vent’s hinged cover begins to open at the predetermined set pressure, relieving excess pressure. When the overpressure has dissipated, the cover reseats onto the base. When excessive vacuum builds within the storage tank, the spring-loaded pallet lifts, breaking the seal between the seat and pallet, allowing vapors to pass through the valve orifice relieving the vacuum buildup. The vacuum valve reseals upon relief.
Models A, A-L, 110-PO and 200 provide access and pressure relief by means of dead weight, and offer higher outflow capacities and lower pressure settings than standard spring-loaded hatches. With the exception of Model 110-PO, a spring-loaded pallet provides vacuum relief.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Gauge Hatches
- Features: Materials - Aluminum
- Model A: Size: 8” (200 mm) API round base. Pressure setting: 2, 4, 6 oz./in.2. Vacuum setting: 0.4 oz./in.2
- Model A-L: Size: 8” x 18” (200 mm x 460 mm) oblong base. Pressure setting: 2, 3, 4, 6 oz./in.2. Vacuum setting: 0.4 oz./in.2
- Model 110-PO: Size: 8” (200 mm) round base. Pressure setting: 1, 2 oz./in.2. Vacuum setting: N/A
- Model 200: Size: 8” x 22” (200 mm x 560 mm) oblong base. Pressure setting: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 oz./in.2. Vacuum setting: 0.4 oz./in2