Enquire about this Product
Heavy duty lugged/wafer valve with steel reinforced cartridge design seat
With its metal-reinforced resilient seat, makes it ideally suited for most process and vacuum applications. • Liquids • Gases • Bulk handling
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Replaceable, metal-reinforced seat, completely encapsulated by rubber, isolates the stem and body from the media and eliminates seat distortion due to high vacuum or turbulence.
- Primary stem seal, formed by preloaded contact of disc hub with flatted seat surfaces, completely isolates stem and body from the line media.
- Secondary stem seal, formed by an engineered interference fit of the stem through the seat, provides additional sealing integrity.
- Rounded, polished disc edge provides full 360 degree concentric seating, minimum flow restriction, lower seating and unseating torques and maximum seat life.
- Superior, one-piece thru-shaft design provides high-strength and positive disc control. Shaft ends are standardized for operator interchangeability.
- Self-locking disc screws allow quick and easy disassembly and provide a positive connection.
- Self-adjusting, bi-directional stem seal is suitable for full industrial vacuum and pressure, preventing external contamination of the stem area.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- Each valve is factory tested to 110 percent of specified pressure rating assures drop-tight shut-off.
- Cast-in top plate is an integral part of the body and is standardized to allow direct mounting of all Keystone actuators.