Enquire about this Product
Wafer style valve with steel reinforced resilient seat for control of light/medium slurries
Ideal for the control of light to medium density mineral processing slurries where tight shut-off is required
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Wafer style body.
- Bi-directional tight shut off up to 1400 kPa.
- Steel reinforced seat.
- Extensive size range available.
- High wear resistance materials.
- Replaceable components.
- Maintenance friendly.
- Direct mounting to Keystone actuators eliminates the need for mounting brackets.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- Body locating holes provide easy installation and centering between flanges.