Enquire about this Product
Figure 320/322 is designed for applications requiring shut-off control. The valve has a non-replaceable seat and can be used in combination with manual or a gear operator, or any other common type of pneumatic, electric or hydraulic actuator.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Bubble-tight shut-off at full rating in both directions.
- One piece, specially profiled, wafer thin disc stem.
- Extended body neck allows free access to actuator where pipe insulation has been fitted.
- The seat and disc are the only two parts in contact with the medium.
- Face to face dimensions according ISO 3202 Part 3, K1 (ISO 5752 series 20) and DIN EN 558-1, series 20.
- The F320 wafer version has four flange locating holes for end of line service under certain conditions.
- The F322 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end of line service.
- Suitable for pneumatic, electric and hydraulic actuation.