Figure 360/362/370/372 (Korea)
Enquire about this Product
Marine services • Hydrocarbon processing • Chemical / Petrochemical processing • Purified gas • Steam and vacuum services • Portable water • Power and Utilities • Fueling • HVAC • Modulating services
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- K-LOK polymer, elastomer, and fire-safe seats provide bi-directional, drop-tight closure in vacuum and throughout all pressure ranges, as well as at full rated differential pressure.
- Blow-out proof shaft in accordance with API 609 provides increased operator safety.
- Integrally cast mounting pad provides direct mounting of many actuators.
- Rocker-shaped gland bridge compensates for uneven adjustment of gland nuts reducing packing leaks.
- Extended neck allows for two inches of pipeline insulation.
- Flattened body bore at shaft journal ports positions shaft bearings near disc, providing maximum shaft support resulting in reduced wear and longer life.
- Disc taper pins are tangentially positioned half in disc and half in shaft, placing them in compression rather than shear, which eliminates potential for failure.
- Integrally cast disc position stop perfectly locates the disc in seat, achieving maximum seat and seal life.