Enquire about this Product
Valve for use in power generation plants, municipal water treatment and industrial applications
The valve offers an excellent, cost effective solution for municipal water treatment, desalination, power generation and industrial applications.Valve for use in power generation plants, municipal water treatment and industrial applications
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Cast double flanged butterfly valve, which can be drilled acc. various flange standards (JIS, BS, ISO/EN, ASME and AWWA). Dead-end service capability with down stream piping removed.
- Body and disc protective coatings or rubber linings are available for sea water or corrosive services.
- Low headloss thru optimized disc design.
- The special seat and disc edge contours reduce seating torque, provide better shut-off and longer service life.
- The seat is adjustable in order to optimize the required shut-off tightness with the accompanying torque, for unidirectional or bidirectional operation.
- Replaceable seat without special tooling, dismantling or removing the valve from the line.
- A stainless steel disc edge resists against corrosion and avoids encrust build-up for consistent sealing.
- Dry shaft design.
- High strength stub shafts have full 1½ diameter penetration into disc-hubs with close tolerance-fit.
- Self lubricating sleeve bearings allow valve installation with the shaft horizontal or vertical.