Figure 631 (DN100 to 1050)
Enquire about this Product
The F631 PN16 is a bi-directional, double flanged, resilient seated butterfly valve
For the isolation or control of potable or waste water in below or above ground applications.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Approved to AS/NZS 4020, making the F631 suitable for use in potable water applications.
- Type tested in accordance to AS 4795.2
- Double flanged bi-directional valve with replaceable, bed grooved seat.
- Face to face dimensions in accordance with ISO 5752 Series 13 or BS EN 558 series 13
- Dry shaft design isolates the body and shaft from the medium, reducing corrosion and extending valve life.
- Proven seal on body design ensures the entire wetted area and flanges are protected, providing superior corrosion protection.
- The field repairable seat has integrally moulded-in O-rings, providing flange sealing and eliminating the need for gaskets.
- Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure.