Figure 631 (PN 21)
Enquire about this Product
The Keystone F631 is a PN21 rated bi-directional, double flanged, resilient seated butterfly valve.
For the isolation and control of potable or waste water in below or above ground applications.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Proven to meet the requirements of AS/ NZS 4020 making the valve suitable for use in drinking water applications, in approved trims.
- Type tested according to AS4795.2
- Double flanged valve with replaceable, bed grooved seat.
- Dry Shaft Design isolates the body and shaft from the flow stream thus reducing wear and promoting longer life.
- Proven seal on body design ensures that the entire wetted area of the valve body is rubber lined, extending over the flanges, providing superior corrosion protection.
- The field repairable seat has integrally moulded-in O-rings, providing flange sealing and eliminating the need for gaskets.
- Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure.