Enquire about this Product
The F634 is a light/medium duty slurry control valve, short body style. For control of liquids, gases and light slurries.• F634 037 - Scaling service control valve• F634 039 - Slurry control valve
• F634 037 is ideally suited for use on green liquor, spent liquor or pregnant liquor service in the alumina industry or other scaling applications. • F634 039 is suited for the control of liquids, gases and light/medium duty slurries.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Robust construction.
- Bi-directional slurry control valve.
- Swing through disc for minimum leakage.
- Extensive size range available.
- Wafer style body.
- Adjustable PTFE gland packing.
- Standardized mounting and drive adaptor connection allowing direct mounting of Keystone actuators and also allows for actuator removal while valve in line.
- Full repairability with replaceable internals that can significantly extend valve life.
- Other coatings available for chemical and abrasive substances.
- F634 037 features SSEC coating to prevent scaling, prevent against corrosion and improve wear resistance.