Enquire about this Product
Especially developed for the mining and mineral processing industries for the control of light to medium density slurries.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Fully cast wafer style body for less weight.
- Bi-directional control valve rated up to 1400 kPa.
- Swing through disc for minimum clearance.
- Adjustable high temperature graphite packing.
- Hard wearing materials of construction offering up to 420 Brinell hardness.
- Standardized mounting and drive adaptor connection allowing direct mounting of Keystone actuators and allowing for in-line actuator removal.
- Direct mounting for actuation eliminates the need for mounting brackets.
- Extensive size range available.
- Optional 5 degree angle seat for minimum leakage.