Enquire about this Product
Especially developed for the mining and mineral processing industries. Ideal valve for the control of aggressive slurries.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Robust construction.
- High wear resistant materials.
- Bi-directional slurry control valve.
- Swing through disc for minimum leakage.
- Hardened tool steel disc end spacers to protect the shaft from erosion.
- Extensive size range available.
- Multiple viton stem seals.
- Full repairability with replaceable internals for significantly extended valve life.
- Adjustable PTFE gland packing.
- Standardised mounting and drive adaptor connection allowing direct mounting of Keystone actuators and also allows for actuator removal while in-line.