Enquire about this Product
The F638 SE/S2 is an extreme heavy duty slurry control valve, with an extended body style and replaceable body sleeve.• Series E for heavy duty service• Series 2 for arduous duty service
• Bauxite slurries • Coal washeries • Tailing dispersal • Cement • Caustic • Sugar industry and tailings • Mud and sand dispersal • Mineral sands
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Heavy robust construction.
- Full repairability with replaceable internals for significantly extending valve life.
- Extended body for protection of down stream piping.
- Chrome Iron internals on the Series 2 coated with tungsten carbide.
- Series 2 features tungsten carbide disc end spacers.
- Swing through disc for minimal leakage at elevated temperatures.
- Wing-style disc for optimum flow and wear resistance.
- Venturi liner for improved flow control and thicker liner for wear resistance.
- Improved mechanical seal to prevent the ingress of media to the bearing journals.
- KTFE stem seals for ultimate resistance against caustic and acid applications.