Enquire about this Product
The F87L is a resilient seated double flange rubber disc check valve for reliable reverse flow protection in sewage/water applications
Valve Type: Valves & Accessories
Sub-Type: Keystone Check Valves
- Double flanged design.
- The flap is totally encapsulated in NBR rubber for superior sealing and corrosion resistance.
- The flap rises above the flowpath reducing wear and allows for a flushing action during operation.
- All iron components are coated in fusion bond epoxy resin.
- Top entry cover allows for easy access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Full flow design for less head loss, less debris accumulation and easy maintenance.
- Lower open pressure and excellent seal performance of low pressure.
- Simple construction with the flap the only moving part.
- 45° seat angle reduces flap travel, minimising slamming and resultant pipe damaging water hammer.
- Accessories including limit switches and backflow actuator.