Enquire about this Product
A resilient seated butterfly valve for general purpose applications
The ideal valve for dry bulk conveying, food and beverage processing, corrosive slurries and paperstock.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Bubble-tight shut-off at full pressure rating (PTFE lined configuration is drop tight).
- The seat and the disc are the only two valve parts in contact with the medium.
- Superior design for abrasive and erosive media.
- Famous Keystone dovetail seat design.
- Very low pressure drop.
- Large number of material combinations available.
- Standardized actuator flange for easy operator interchangeability.
- Top bushing absorbs side thrust loads.
- Hub seal provided by preloaded contact between flatted seat surface and disc hub area for positive sealing at all disc positions.
- One-piece wafer thin disc stem gives the very minimum obstruction to flow.