Fisher™ 3582 Positioner
Enquire about this Product
Fisher 3582 pneumatic valve positioners are used with diaphragm-actuated, sliding-stem control valve assemblies. This pneumatic valve positioner receives a pneumatic input signal from a control device and modulates the supply pressure to the control valve actuator, providing an accurate valve stem position that is proportional to the pneumatic input signal.
Valve Type: Positioners
Sub-Type: Fisher Positioners
- The range of the adjustable zero and span permits the use of all standard input signals, including split ranges.
- With the cover removed, zero and span adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver and spanner.
- Changes in supply pressure and valve load have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials are able to withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts for additional protection..
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action.