Fisher™ 3582i Positioner
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher 3582i is a field-proven positioner which is accurate, fast-responding, and able to withstand the vibrations of most plant environments. Low steady-state air consumption contributes to efficient operation.
Valve Type: Positioners
Sub-Type: Fisher Positioners
- The range of the adjustable zero and span permits the use of all standard input signals including split ranges.
- With the cover removed, zero and span adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver and spanner.
- Changes in supply pressure and valve load have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts for additional protection.
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action.