Fisher™ 3620JP Positioner
Enquire about this Product
Fisher 3620JP electro-pneumatic, double-acting positioners are used with rotary actuators to accurately position control valves used in throttling applications. These rugged positioners provide a valve position proportional to a DC current input signal and mounts integrally to the actuator housing.
Valve Type: Positioners
Sub-Type: Fisher Positioners
- The positioner provides accurate, fast response and can withstand the vibrations of most plant environments. Low steady-state air consumption contributes to efficient operation.
- Most of the parts for 3620JP positioners are interchangeable, requiring fewer spare parts to support these positioners.
- With the cover removed, zero span and cross-over adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver.
- Easily adjustable minor loop gain fine tunes the positioner to optimize dynamic response for each specific actuator size and application.
- Changes in supply pressure have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts and actuator housing for additional protection.
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action; no additional parts are required.