Fisher™ 3710 Positioner
Enquire about this Product
Fisher 3710 pneumatic positioners are designed for use with either diaphragm or piston rotary actuators. These positioners provide a valve ball or disk position for a specific input signal. The 3710 provides a valve position in response to a pneumatic input signal and provides a valve position in response to a DC current input signal. It can also be configured as single- or double-acting for rotary actuators.
Valve Type: Positioners
Sub-Type: Fisher Positioners
- 3710 positioners use field-proven spool valve technology for a simple design that gives accurate, fast-responding operation with high cycle life.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments.
- With EPDM O-rings and input module diaphragm, 3710 positioners can be used in low temperature applications.
- Changes in supply pressure and ambient temperature have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- To support diagnostic testing of valve/actuator/positioner packages, connectors, piping, and other hardware can be installed between the 3710 positioner and the actuator.
- Standard, low-profile indicator or optional beacon-style indicator mount easily to the positioner cover.