Fisher™ 585C Piston Actuator
Enquire about this Product
Fisher 585C piston actuators provide low to medium thrust output for a variety of small to medium Fisher sliding-stem valves, including the easy-e™, HP, EH, and 461 valves. The double-acting design of the actuator results in stiff, precise positioning. Smaller sizes of this actuator are also available with optional bias springs for a spring return fail mode.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Actuators
- Maximum thrusts of up to 111 kN (25,000 lbf) can be produced, depending on construction.
- Depending on size, strokes of up to 203 mm (8 in) are available.
- Universal NAMUR mounting provides a consistent mounting method and also provides vibration resistance per ISA-S75.13.
- The double-acting construction allows stiff, precise positioning.
- 585C size 25 and 50 actuators are available with a top-mounted handwheel. All other 585C actuator sizes can accommodate a side-mounted handwheel.
- Low friction piston seals and cylinder coatings reduce sliding friction and wear.