Enquire about this Product
The Fisher 8580 high performance butterfly valve provides the capability for enhanced shutoff and features an eccentrically-mounted disk with either a soft or metal seal. Experience excellent throttling and on/off performance with this control valve.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Butterfly Valves
- The actuator/valve assembly action can be converted from push-down-to-open to push-down-to-close, or vice versa, without additional parts.
- Both the metal and soft seal rings have pressure-assisting sealing action that ensures tight shutoff regardless of pressure drop.
- Standard valve construction includes conductive packing to provide electrical bonding for hazardous area applications.
- The valve will operate at elevated temperatures, with the appropriate trim components.
- Additional travel indication can be achieved by using the indication line on the shaft, along with the disk position markings on the packing follower.
- Redundant shaft retention provides added protection. The packing follower, anti-blowout ring, and shaft groove interact to hold the shaft securely in the valve body.