Fisher™ C1 Pneumatic Controller and Transmitter
Enquire about this Product
Fisher C1 controllers and transmitters continue the tradition of durable and dependable Fisher pressure instrumentation, while addressing air/gas consumption concerns. The C1 is used wherever durable and dependable pressure instrumentation is required.
Valve Type: Valves & Accessories
Sub-Type: Fisher Pressure Controllers
- A Bourdon tube is available for high pressures or bellows for vacuum and low pressures. Either kind of sensing element can be installed in the case with the controller or transmitter.
- The C1 pneumatic controller is an energy efficient choice, helping to improve profits and uptime.
- Steady-state consumption rate is less than the 6 scfh requirement set for the oil and gas industry by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Materials are available for applications handling sour process fluids. These constructions comply with the metallurgical requirements of NACE MR0175 / ISO15156 and NACE MR0103.
- Install the case on a panel, wall, pipestand, or directly on the control valve actuator.
- A spring-out cleaning wire provides for in-service cleaning of the relay orifice.
- The C1 controller can be configured to provide various modes of control.