Fisher™ D2T Control Valve
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher D2T valve is ideal for use as a dump valve on gas separators and scrubbers. It is also well-suited for other high-pressure applications in natural gas production, compression, and processing.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- Includes a pipe plug that allows for the D2T body to be configured as a globe valve or angle valve.
- 1 NPT end connections are available.
- Features a CL900 (2250 psig) pressure rating.
- FloPro field selectable flow rate for 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 inch port size.
- Solid Alloy 6 erosive service trim.
- Has a full 2250 psig pressure drop capability.
- Valve is NACE service ready.
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ D2T packing system is available.