Fisher™ D4 Control Valve
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher D4 control valve is a compact, rugged globe valve designed primarily for high-pressure, throttling applications using either pneumatic or electric control. This valve is ideal for use on pressure and flow control applications within the oil and gas production industry. These valves are especially useful for either throttling or on/off control of liquids or gases which are gritty, sticky, or which have a tendency to build-up on internal valve parts.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- Removable groove pin allows quick, easy valve plug replacement.
- D4 valves are available with tungsten carbide trim for erosive service.
- Compact design allows installation where space is a premium. Screwed valve bodies feature compact face-to-face dimensions while flanged valve bodies conform to ISA-75 standards for maximum versatility
- Hammer nut bonnet/body joint allows repair or maintenance with a minimum of tools, without removing the valve body from the piping system. Seat ring can be removed with a standard socket.
- Bonnet has an integral flange that accepts hammer nut force when making the bonnet-to-body connection. There are no snap rings subject to possible failure in sour service or in atmospheric corrosion.
- Micro-Form trim is standard for throttling or on/off service at no extra cost.
- Choices of port diameters up to 31.8 mm (1.25 in), end connections, and trim materials suit these valves to many applications, including sour service.