Fisher™ EZH and EZHSO Series
Enquire about this Product
EZH (Spring-to-Close) and EZHSO (Spring-to-Open) Series regulators are accurate pilot-operated, pressure balanced, soft-seated regulators. They are designed for use in high pressure natural gas transmission/city gate stations, large capacity distribution systems, and power plant feeds. They provide smooth, reliable operation, tight shutoff and long life.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Fisher Commercial / Industrial Regulators
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- Bubble-Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
- Long Life in Severe Service Applications—The metal plug design deflects particles and debris away from the soft-seat, which gives excellent particle erosion resistance, prolonging service life.
- Precise Pressure Control—Provides stable and accurate downstream pressure control regardless of load changes or inlet pressure variations.
- Full Pressure Rating—The equal inlet and outlet pressure rating of 1500 psig / 103 bar, which allows easier selection and requires no special startup or shutdown procedures.
- Integral Slam Shut Configurations—Types EZHOSX and EZHSO-OSX discontinue gas service by shutting the gas off if there is an overpressure or underpressure condition.