Fisher™ FIELDVUE™ DVC6200 SIS
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6200 SIS digital valve controller is capable controlling the valve safety shutdown function and safely extending time between proof tests using partial stroke testing, all while monitoring the health of the entire valve assembly. Enhance safety and reliability of your Safety Instrumented System (SIS) valves.
Valve Type: Positioners
Sub-Type: Emerson Field Communicator
- Partial stroke and full stroke tests result in an easy to understand pass/abnormal criteria including reason for any abnormal result.
- Valve diagnostic information can be accessed anywhere along the communication loop, reducing personnel exposure to hazardous environments or difficult to reach locations.
- An outgoing pressure threshold prevents a sticking valve and actuator from over-traveling and potentially causing spurious trip.
- Linkage-less feedback system and fully encapsulated electronic design minimizes effects of pipeline vibration and environmental effects.
- When installed in an integrated control system, significant hardware and installation cost savings can be achieved.