Fisher Type ACE95 Vapor Saver Tank Blanketing Valve
Enquire about this Product
Type ACE95 vapor saver is a pilot-operated valve used for accurate pressure control on low pressure blanketing systems. The unit is stainless steel, and actuated by a very large,
76-inches2 / 490 cm2, diaphragm actuator. Blanketing setpoint is controlled by a single adjusting screw.
The oversized actuator offers high sensitivity to changes in tank pressure, increasing accuracy. A rolling diaphragm is utilized to maintain a fully balanced main valve, ensuring extremely accurate operation under all conditions. Lockup is typically less than 0.3-inch w.c. / 0,7 mbar. The main valve stroke is minimal to further insure accuracy and fast response.
Valve Type: Regulators
Sub-Type: Tank Blanketing Valves
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Angled or In-Line Body Option
- Fully Balanced Main Valve
- Rolling Diaphragm
- High Sensitivity
- Extremely Accurate Control
- Chemically Compatible Elastomers
- Optional Single Tank Connection
- Diagnostic Port for Servicing