Enquire about this Product
The Fisher V250 control valve is a heavy-duty, flangeless throttling ball valve often used to control flow in gas transmission lines, gas distribution, and liquid pipelines. Available with a single ball seal, flow ring, or dual-seal construction.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Vee-Ball Valves
- Tapered-polygon ball-to-shaft connection and clamped splined actuator connection remove lost motion or deadband from the drive train.
- Reduced ball port design provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic and an excellent response characteristic.
- Materials are available for applications handling sour service. These materials comply with the requirements of NACE MR0175-2002.
- Pressure-balanced drive shaft design with PTFE-lined bearings and pressure-assisted shaft sealing arrangement provides for a long life of reliable service.
- Two-piece ball and shaft assembly allows for complete trim overhaul; parts replacement is kept to a minimum.
- The optional live-loaded packing system is designed with very smooth shaft surfaces and live loading to provide excellent sealing.