Enquire about this Product
The Fisher V260 is a full bore control valve designed from the ground up with features for optimized pressure, flow, and process control. An integral drilled attenuator controls noise and vibration from high pressure drop liquids and gases. The splined shaft connection to the actuator reduces lost motion.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Vee-Ball Valves
- The splined ball to shaft connection, splined shaft to actuator connection, double power-end bushing assemblies, and trunnion guiding, all provide improved dynamic control.
- Up to -20 dBA acoustical attenuation can be achieved for the V260A valve within a single-stage construction. Dual-stage construction can provide up to -25 dBA attenuation.
- The attenuator is an integral part of the seal assembly. The seal wipes to ball surface, not the attenuator, promoting increased service life.
- Materials are available that comply with NACE Standard MR0175-2002.
- Self-adjusting seal(s) that are pressure assisted provide tight shutoff for long reliable service.
- The ball trunnions are designed for demanding applications requiring long service life, with a reduction in maintenance time and costs.
- The attenuator is active throughout the ball rotation for very demanding services or a characterized attenuator is used to match the service conditions.