Fisher™ Vee-Ball™ V200
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher Vee-Ball V200 control valve is your best choice for performance and cost-effectiveness across a broad range of applications. The precision-machined parts and pressure balanced seal designs allow smooth, precise valve operation.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Vee-Ball Valves
- Available with flangeless or flanged body style for flexible installation.
- The solid HD ball seal construction provides long service life in demanding applications.
- Precise contouring of the Vee-Ball provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Materials are available for applications involving sour liquids and gases. These constructions comply with NACE MR0175-2002, MR0175-2003, MR0103, and MR0175/ISO 15156.
- Ball seal inspection and replacement is done at the valve body inlet, without removing the actuator or disassembling the valve.
- The one-piece valve body improves structural integrity of the pressure boundary by eliminating leak paths that could be caused by the gaskets in two-piece, bolted valve designs.
- The optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems are designed with very smooth shaft surfaces and live loading to provide exceptional sealing.