Fisher™ YD And YS Cage-Guided Valves
Enquire about this Product
Fisher YD and YS three-way cage-guided valves are designed for throttling or on/off service, and are available in balanced and unbalanced constructions. The YD valve is used in general converging and diverging service. The YS valve is used in general converging service. Fisher YD and YS valves are available for a wide range of applications, including sulfide and chloride stress-cracking environments common to the oil and gas production industries.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- The ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing system option is available. This packing system provides excellent sealing, guiding, and loading force transmission.
- Hardened trim materials provide excellent wear resistance.
- Cage-type construction simplifies inspection and removal of parts.
- Packing parts, including packing flange, studs and nuts, and packing kits are common to the YD, YS, and Fisher easy-e control valves.
- Rugged cage guiding provides high valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.