GX 3 - Way Valve and Actuator
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher GX 3-Way is a compact, state-of-the-art control valve and actuator system, designed to accurately control water, oils, steam, and other industrial fluids. The robust GX 3-way valve package is perfectly suited to address the space limitations of the OEM industry.
The GX 3-Way is rugged, reliable, and easy to select. The internal valve trim is designed to ensure long service life and avoiding unnecessary maintenance. The same construction may be used for both converging and diverging applications.
The GX 3-Way meets the requirements of both EN and ASME standards. It is available with a complete accessory package, including the FIELDVUEt DVC2000 integrated digital valve controller.
The GX 3-Way trim characteristics are designed for accurate temperature control in heat exchanger applications.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- Easy to size and select
- No actuator sizing required--selection is automatic
- Engineered for easy maintenance
- Maximum part commonality across sizes
- Replaceable trim
- Low lifetime costs
- Robust, low-profile design
- Available with integrated, easy-to-calibrate DVC2000 digital valve controller
- Valve body sizes DN 25 to DN 100 (NPS 1 through 4)
- Pressure Classes PN 10-40, CL150 and 300