GX Control Valve and Actuator
Enquire about this Product
The Fisher GX is a compact, state-of-the-art control valve and actuator system, designed to control a wide range of process liquids, gases, and vapors.
The GX is rugged, reliable, and easy to select. It requires no actuator sizing --the actuator selection is automatic once the valve body construction is
The optimized design results in reduced complexity and parts count. As a result, the cost of maintenance is reduced.
The GX meets the requirements of both EN and ASME standards. It is available with a complete accessory package, including the Fisher FIELDVUEDVC2000 integrated digital valve controller.
Valve Type: Control Valves
Sub-Type: Fisher Control Valves
- Easy to size and select
- No actuator sizing required--selection is automatic
- Optimized actuator allows for a wide range of air supply
- Engineered for easy maintenance
- Maximum part commonality across sizes
- Replaceable trim
- Low lifetime costs
- Robust, low-profile design
- Compact multi-spring pneumatic actuator
- Available with integrated, easy-to-calibrate DVC2000 digital valve controller