H Series Direct Spring Safety Valves
Enquire about this Product
Direct spring safety valves that provide comprehensive overpressure protection for ASME I and ASME VIII off-boiler steam safety applications
H-Series direct spring operated safety valves are the proven solution for comprehensive overpressure protection for steam safety applications including economizers, steam drums, superheaters, reheaters and more.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- ASME/NB certified capacities for steam.
- Set and tested on steam.
- ISOFLEX seat tightness up to 96%.*
- Tight shutoff.
- Full nozzle flanged option.
- Restricted lift for customized capacity.
- Long service life.
- Low maintenance.
- Two ring set pressure and blowdown control.
- Achieved under laboratory controlled conditions.