JB and JPV-A, Large Orifice Pressure Relief Valve
Enquire about this Product
A large orifice pressure relief valve engineered to provide high quality, dependable overpressure protection for air, gas, vapor and steam applications
These valves are suitable for turbine exhaust lines, process plant main steam lines and low pressure gas service in refineries, polyvinyl chloride reactors, deaerators, oil refinery coke drums, beet sugar plant evaporators and moisture separator reheaters in nuclear power plants.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- Ten size product range is the broadest available.
- Replaces multiple smaller valves to reduce installation and labor costs.
- Fewer discharge lines.
- Fewer inlet connections.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Fatigue-resistant bellows material.
- Manufactured to ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII
- Air and steam capacities certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (UV and NB).