Enquire about this Product
Resilient seated butterfly valves DN 40 - 800 wafer and lugged versions, optimized for the food and beverage industry
The disc and seat materials used in the BrewSeal are specifically suited for food and beverage applications including brew houses, pasteurization and filling area's.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- Dirtscraper prevents moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- High solid, glossy, silicone free, paint system ensuring excellent corrosion resistance.
- Body locating holes ease installation and centering between the flanges.
- Sealed body splits prevent moistures from penetrating behind the seat (up to DN 300).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and bubble-tight shut-off.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and stem from the flow.
- Relief hole drains possible fluids from the top plate recess space (up to DN 300).
- The thin disc provides the very minimum obstruction to flow (up to DN 300).
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.