Enquire about this Product
Hi-Seal, high performance butterfly valves offer efficient, bi-directional sealing across a wide spectrum of service conditions
Design options • Soft seated • Fire safe • Metal seated
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Positive sealing which is mechanically achieved and does not rely on line pressure assistance.
- Bi-directional shut-off performance.
- Body design options: wafer, lugged or double flanged.
- Suitable for use on end-of-line service (lugged and double flanged).
- Available in 3 design options. Soft seated, fire-safe or metal seated.
- Compact design, minimizes weight, installation and maintenance costs.
- Long life durability due to double offset operating principle minimizing seat wear.
- One piece shaft for maximum strength and safety with long life.
- Accessible packing adjustment without operator removal.
- Fast and simple seat replacement.