Enquire about this Product
Crosby Style JCE Safety Relief Valves provide full overpressure protection for process systems at an affordable cost of ownership.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- Certified to BS6759 parts 1, 2 and 3 by SAFED.
- A.D.Merkblatt (TUV Approval).
- ASME Code Section VIII (National Board Approval), with “NB/UV” stamp.
- Stoomwezen rules A1301.
- UDT Poland.
- Each valve individually tested and set.
- Top un-wetted guiding giving unobstructed seat bore.
- Full lift maximum discharge capability.
- Positive re-seating with either resilient or stainless steel trim.
- Comprehensive range of accessories.