Model OptiSeal F14-F17
Enquire about this Product
Food and beverage processing, dry bulk conveying, paper mills, slurry handling etc. Grease or silicone free valves are available for special applications such as paint or oxygen systems. OptiSeal with PTFE lined seat and PTFE covered disc stem is ideally suited to applications where excellent chemical resistance and non-toxic properties are required.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- High solid, glossy, silicone free, paint system ensuring excellent corrosion resistance.
- Extended body neck allows pipe insulation.
- Body locating holes ease installation and centering between the flanges.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and bubble-tight shut-off.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and stem from the flow.
- Primary stem sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- No flange gaskets required.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction in all body materials up to DN 300, except cast iron.