Safety Selector Valve
Enquire about this Product
A dual pressure relief device system that provides a safe, efficient method of switching from an active PRV to a standby, maintaining system overpressure protection.
Liquid/two phase service Safety Selector Valves can be used in gas/vapor, steam, liquid or two-phase service.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Anderson Greenwood Pressure Relief Valves
- Provides high Cv values, resulting in less than 3% pressure drop to the active PRV inlet, reducing destructive valve chatter.
- One minimally sized penetration into the vessel or pipe reduces costs.
- Reduces field installation costs and space requirements through preassembled and compact design.
- Provides process isolation of standby PRV.
- Allows PRV maintenance without process shutdown.
- Bleed valve under each PRV vents entrapped process effectively and safely prior to removal for maintenance.
- Clear, positive indication of active PRV.
- Foolproof provisions for dual padlocking in either PRV position.
- Tested packing design and minimal leak points reduce fugitive emissions.
- No seat lapping required for maintenance. Minimal spare parts reduce cost of ownership.