Enquire about this Product
An economical bonded resilient seated butterfly valve for bi-directional and end-of-line service• F221 Wafer style valve• F222 Lugged style valve
Ideal for building services and irrigation applications that require shut-off control. The valve has a moulded in seat and can be used in full vacuum service.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure in both directions.
- The F222 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end-of-line service at full pressure rating.
- Top and bottom bearings absorbs side thrust loads.
- A moulded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for flange gaskets.
- Body locating holes for easy installation and centering between flanges.
- Extended neck allows adequate clearance for flange and insulation.