Enquire about this Product
Primarily designed to meet the stringent requirements and safety levels of the oil & gas industry, this high performance butterfly valve is available in a range of sizes, from 3 inches to 24 inches (DN 80-600). This makes them ideally suited for a host of applications, including firewater, hydrocarbons, cargo handling, bilge and ballasts and utilities, just to name a few.
Manufactured to ASME 150 and 300 standards, the Series 36/37 Double Flanged Butterfly Valve features a soft polymer seat. Customers can specify PTFE, RTFE or UHMWPE seats, depending on their application and the performance characteristics required.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Blow-out resistant shaft is standard on all valves for increased safety.
- Unique packing design allows for use in pressure as well as vacuum without modification or special assembly.
- Disc taper pins are tangentially positioned half in disc and half in shaft, placing them in compression rather than shear, which eliminates potential for failure.
- Rocker-shaped gland bridge compensates for uneven adjustment of gland nuts reducing packing leaks.
- Integrally cast disc position stop perfectly locates the disc in seat, achieving maximum seat and seal life.
- Extended neck allows for 50 mm (2") of pipeline insulation.
- Integrally cast mounting pad provides direct mounting of actuators eliminating the need for costly brackets and couplings.
- Flattened body bore at shaft journal ports positions shaft bearings near disc, providing maximum shaft support resulting in reduced wear and longer life.