Series 36/37 (PED version)
Enquire about this Product
Modulating service • Airport refueling • Hydrocarbon processing • Chemical/petrochemical processing • Purified gas • Steam and vacuum services • Power and utilities • Refrigeration • HVAC • Alumina refining
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Blow-out resistant shaft is standard on all valves for increased safety.
- Unique packing design allows for use in pressure as well as vacuum without modification or special assembly.
- Disc taper pins are tangentially positioned half in disc and half in shaft, placing them in compression rather than shear, which eliminates potential for failure.
- Rocker-shaped gland bridge compensates for uneven adjustment of gland nuts reducing packing leaks.
- Integrally cast disc position stop perfectly locates the disc in seat, achieving maximum seat and seal life.
- Extended neck allows for 50 mm of pipeline insulation.
- Integrally cast mounting pad provides direct mounting of actuators eliminating the need for costly brackets and couplings.
- Flattened body bore at shaft journal ports positions shaft bearings near disc, providing maximum shaft support resulting in reduced wear and longer life.