Series 5200 Pilot Operated Pressure Relief Valves
Enquire about this Product
A modulating pilot operated pressure relief valve for economizer applications that meets the stringent requirements of ASME Section I at high temperatures
The Series 5200 has ASME Section I certified capacities for both steam and water and uses a full nozzle design and metal main valve seat to meet high temperature requirements up to 705°F (373°C).
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Anderson Greenwood Pressure Relief Valves
- Increased system output with total valve tightness to 96 percent of set pressure without leakage.
- All plastic pilot seats and seals provide chemical compatibility with corrosion inhibitors in feedwater service.
- Balanced design ensures proper valve operation and lift unaffected by back pressure; pilot exhausts to main valve outlet with no effect on set pressure.
- Reduced product loss and pollution through soft seats for premium tightness before and after relief cycles.
- Modulating action minimizes flow and resultant noise during normal system upset, reducing noise abatement costs.
- Non-flowing pilot reduces seat wear and minimizes entrance of dirt and particulates.
- Easy, single set pressure adjustment is accurate and dependable.
- ASME Section I stamp for steam and water service; ASME Section VIII for steam also available.
- Rugged bracket pilot mounting protects against vibration and careless handling.