Series 82 Direct Spring Operated PRV for Natural Gas
Enquire about this Product
High performance, direct spring operated pressure relief valve for natural gas applications
The Series 82 has a rugged construction designed specifically for high pressure multi stage natural gas compressors.
Valve Type: Pressure Relief & Safety Valves
Sub-Type: Crosby Pressure Relief Valves
- Leak-tight performance near set pressure allows higher operating pressures resulting in increased process throughput and system optimization.
- 2-piece body design with easily replaceable seat and seals reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
- FKM soft seat provides repeatable leak-tight performance before and after each relief cycle.
- Bubble tight at 90% or better of set pressure.
- Manufactured to ASME Section VIII UV for gas service.
- Relieving capacities certified by National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Standard trim components in 316 stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Optional trim to NACE MR-0175 (2002 Edition).
- Gas service only. Lift lever not available for air service.