Enquire about this Product
Figure 990 and 920 valves are used when modulating service or corrosion resistance is required. Heavy duty applications include food and beverage, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, mining, oil & gas and power industries. Available with PTFE lining for light corrosive services and rubber lining for light abrasive services.
Note: This product is in stock
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- One-piece, thin profile, disc stem provides minimum obstruction to flow, resulting in highest Cv, lowest pressure drops and best control characteristics.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and tight shut-off.
- Triple function, resilient seat isolates body and stem from line media, provides drop-tight shut-off of line media at full-rated pressure.
- Provides positive flange sealing, eliminating the need for flange gaskets.
- Heavy duty, corrosion resistant top bushing provides upper stem support, absorbs actuator sideloading and extends valve cycle life.
- Bi-directional, self-adjusting double V-cup stem seals prevent external contaminants from entering the valve.
- Split body design enables easy field replacement of seat and disc/stem and permits direct mounting of Keystone actuators without the use of couplings or brackets.