Series GRF (ISO)
Enquire about this Product
A heavy duty double flanged concentric design resilient seated butterfly valve
These valves are for water or air service where a drop-tight shut-off and double flanged body are required.
Valve Type: Isolation
Sub-Type: Keystone Butterfly Valves
- Double flanged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20, API 609 and AWWA C504 short.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.